Thursday, January 8

What does "I dO Music" Mean to you?



I Want Everyone who is reading this post to leave one comment proclaiming what you do in music and what the statement "I dO Music" means to you...Me First!)


My name is Toya Elise and I Market Music!!
I work for PatchWerk Recording Studios as a Marketing Assistant. I love Music and one of my aspirations include becoming an A&R or Executive Producer or Manager. I Don't feel like I have any talents in music ( I can't sing, or play an instrument or write) But I have a great ear and I want to be involved in the creative process somehow. That is why I decided to get on the business side of it. Maybe if I become an A&R I can hook the right producers up with the right artists and the right songwriters. I can executive produce a classic piece of work that Ive always loved. The kind of record that puts me in the mood where I imagine I am in the club dancing all night, or on a beach cuddled up with my boo with a sweet reggae serenade in the back, when all the while I'm really just in my room with the speakers blasting, dancing in my pajammies in the mirror.. Thats what music does for me and that's what I dO music means to me!!

Toya Elise
Publish Post

I dO Music!
"Empowering Musicians Worldwide"

1 comment:

  1. In Music, In Music...in Music I TRUST!.. I listen. Understand. and Adapt her into My every Breath. She nurtures me. I Love Her! I contribute and I give Feedback, I Share her with Those close 2 Me. "I dO Music" but does Music Do ME??
    ~J

    ReplyDelete

Type Comments Here...