Monday, March 29

M.U. 7 Panelist Profiles: William "Big Worm" Blount

If the endurance of soul/gospel/jazz has taught me anything it is this: Soul-music will never die. ‘From the Studio to the Stage’, is a statement that might best describe my commitment in developing artists to their full potential in a live or studio environment. Applying the same work ethics as music greats do, I maintain a standard of quality while creating a sound that is distinctly our own. I apply the same principles in order to take music from one environment to another without losing the integrity of the original production. Within our my first ten years, I have directed, created and performed with artists such as: Monica, Usher, Changing faces, Aaliyah, Guy, Blackstreet, Jodeci, Goodie Mob, Keith Sweat, Donell Jones, Montel Jordan, Glenn Jones, SHA, Rudd Boys, Ralph Tresvant, Riff, Aaron Hall, Kelly Price ,Tyler Perry, Charlie Wilson, Raven Symone, Dave Hollister, SWV, Silk, Lenny Williams, maroon 5, Toni Tony tone, Sam Salter’s, and the list goes on. Whether performing, producing, or writing, I feel I’m one of the hardest working musicians on the circuit. Much of my level–headed attitude and responsibility stems from strong family values and good old fashioned church upbringing. “I was pretty much raised in the church and always inspired by spiritual people.” Some of my most influential musicians happen to be family members who were all raised in the church and they are still a big part of my life”.


To find out more about William "Big Worm" Blount register for IdOMusic® Weekend 2010 and M.U.7 at Patchwerk Recording Studios HERE. The deadline is Wednesday, March 31st!!





What's your take... leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Comments Here...