Thursday, July 9

Bobby Ray- Put Me On(Video)

When travelling to the Carolinas last week I had a couple of hot mixtapes to choose from with J Cole, Wale, and B.O.B. When I got to the B.O.B vs Bobby Ray Mixtape I couldn't help but set "Put Me On" to repeat. Half the album is throwing out raps and the other half he breaking out the melodies and flowing on the track. While we have witness some artist straight fugg up an A Tribe Called Quest track, Bobby Ray gave the classic Bonita Applebum much love. Tip my NC A&T Aggie Hat to B.Rich, TJ Chapman and the entire team for handling the dopest campaign I've seen in a minute with the brother.

That is the difference when you state you know a hot lyricist but isn't getting the pub he/she deserves. Where is the marketing at? This video was done with Reebok Classic in mind and I'm sure they fit the bill. Everyone take notes cause this is how it is achieved.



We Want to Know Your Opinion... Leave Your Comments in the Comment Box Below!!And don't forget to come out and experience "I dO Music" for yourself on the 1ST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!




If You Enjoyed This Article Click Here to Subscribe and Keep Up With All "I dO Music" Blog Posts



I dO Music!..."Empowering Musicians Worldwide"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Comments Here...