Saturday, January 3

Dear God...

"Lord, I pray that all these up and coming artists, songwriters, producers, and musicians realize how valuable I dO Music is to their careers. I pray that they support idm and sustain it's momentum so that the good folks over at PatchWerk can continue to do these wonderful things for the music community. Furtheremore Lord, I pray that you give the I dO Music staff all the continued resources that they need in order to keep providing the great events, panels, opportunities, and information that they currently provide. Lord please give them the strength, the courage, and the opportunities to continue to do your WERK. Lastly Lord, I pray that the I dO Music movement not only touches, but inspires musicians first in Atlanta, then all around the world Lord. Let it be so...soon. Thank you Lord....AMEN

www.idomusiconline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Comments Here...