Tuesday, January 13

16 Reasons You Should Go to the Next I dO MUSIC.......well 17

This was sent to us from an artist who frequents our monthly event:

1. If you don't go to the next I dO Music everyone who does attend will literally be 27 steps ahead of you in life.

2. If you don't go to the next I dO Music you're letting everyone around you know that you're not serious about your craft, and music is just a hobby for you.

3. If you don't go to the next I dO Music you will never meet the person who will teach you the loop holes of publishing.

4. If you don't go to the next I dO Music you wont meet that dope artist you've been praying for all month (if your a manager).

5. If you don't go to the next I dO Music you wont meet that great manager you need soooooo bad, he/she will meet another artist that night and get that artist a situation in approximately 4 months.

6. If you don't attend the next I dO Music you shouldn't even consider making another song. WHAT FOR? You're not doing anything to get those songs out...who are you? lol..

7. If you don't attend the next I dO Music you'll just be considered another DREAMER, and right now there are 750,345,209 billion dreamers in the world....true story!

8. If you don't attend the next I dO Music you'll have no network, PERIOD! Everyone who attended will know each other by name or at least face recognition. You will be a silhouette amongst the portraits. (catch my drift)

9. If you don't go to the next I dO Music you'll miss the greatest music panel in the southeast. You'll literally miss your chance to learn about topics like "How to Werk Your Record" and "Getting Your music to The DJ's". EVERYONE ELSE WILL!!

10. If you don't go to the next I dO Music you might as well get a job at your Uncle's Law Firm and work for him. Oh Wait....Your Uncle doesn't have a law firm.

11. If you don't attend the next I dO Music your dreams as a multi-platinum producer? well..... you know the rest.

12. If you don't attend the next I dO Music Kervins C. will be disappointed. And if you don't know who Kervins is...ahh man...you're really jacked up!...lol

13. If you don't go to the next I dO Music how do you expect people to actually take you serious....This is the music business. Not Lamb Chops Play Along... WE'RE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!

14. If you don't attend the next I dO Music you can't perform your hit single in front of real music heads who will give you their honest opinion. Not the "Yes-Men" in your Neighborhood.

15. You should go the the next I dO Music because it's network central.... Producers, A&Rs, Managers, Artists, Musicians, CEO's, Financial Consultants, Entertainment Lawyers, Business Lawyers, DJ's, Radio Personalities, Hosts......Oh and Bartenders lol.. THEY'RE ALL THERE, NETWORKING THEIR LIVES AWAY...

16. You should go to the next I dO Music because it marks the point in your career where you say " I'm serious about my business" I want a career in music.

17. YOU SHOULD GO TO THE NEXT I DO MUSIC BECAUSE WELL.......YOU DO MUSIC....... Right? If not, then I apologize for wasting the laste 4 minutes of your life...

Joe Billz, www.joebillz.com



If You Enjoyed This Article Click Here to Subscribe



I dO Music!
"Empowering Musicians Worldwide"

3 comments:

  1. And finally, the number one reason you should go to the next I dO Music: you will get the chance to learn, network, perform, and promote ALL with the AWESOME host Miss Juice! To miss out on that would indeed be a travesty.

    ReplyDelete

Type Comments Here...