Thursday, October 23

Still Grinding!


What's up folks? I really hope you all are making the steps towards you goals because your competitors defently are! I went out the other night (Which I rarely do) and decided to check out a concert, when I ran into Percee P. Now all my hip-hop heads may know this guy, I mean he has been in the game since 1981!...No lie! Not only that but he is also signed with the popular indie lable Stonesthrow (JDilla,Madlib,MF Doom, and others). I respect this guy because he is out there werking it! He is signed to a indie label, but I actually saw this man go through the crowd selling his own CD's to the people. Now we all may frown upon the hustler, but you have to respect a person who is signed and has fans....WORLDWIDE, but also decides to get in touch with his fans by selling his own product after the show. Sure, this isn't the only way to get to your fans, but this is just a way to show you that the process never stops! Even if you got to your goal you have to take the necessary steps to remain at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Comments Here...